360 Focus on Simplicity
Are you overloaded with options, problems, or dependencies?
Here is an often-useful little exercise:
- set EVERYTHING aside, for a moment
- BRING BACK your three most important needs
- PRIORITISE them by what you need the most (or if 'tied' the least time/effort ones)
- PLAN what you can do about the top one (and when it is better enough that #2 tops it)
- REPEAT until all three are 'better enough' to consider #4 and below
Get more ideas here...
Searching for what will really help you most
Getting the best results with the least
What Do You Want Now?
Get The Right Info
Start faster and stronger with all you need to know:
Health and Medical Needs
Protect the one asset you cannot buy spare parts to repair:
Connect With Your Favorite People
Enhance your social life by connecting with:
Really Enhance Your Life
Once-in-a lifetime experiences like: